I thought beets counted as a vegetable, but my nutritional software is counting it as a starch. So even though the data says I ate 2-1/2 vegetables today, I personally counted it as 6-vegetables because the pickled beets were delicious, and to me at least, a vegetable.
- 1 crunchy granola bar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg beaters® 99% egg substitute
- 1 packet corn grits, instant
- 2 tangerines
- 4 ounces cooked corned beef brisket
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup pickled beets
- 1 cup cooked cabbage
- 3 ounces cooked corned beef brisket
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled beets
- 1/2 cup raw carrots
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, bottled
- Herbal Tea; Iced Tea; Lemon Water
Per Serving: 1516 Calories; 58g Fat (33.7% calories from fat); 66g Protein; 191g Carbohydrate; 24g Dietary Fiber; 411mg Cholesterol; 4423mg Sodium.
Calories By Percentage: 34% Fat; 49% Carbohydrate; 17% Protein.
Exchanges: 9-1/2 Grain(Starch); 6-1/2 Lean Meat; 2-1/2 Vegetable; 1-1/2 Fruit; 7-1/2 Fat.